Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Newsgroups

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.books.childrens/browse_thread/thread/884423c3537e7ce4/8968619b37aaf64e?hl=en&lnk=st&q=roald+dahl#8968619b37aaf64e
I search "Rald Dahl" in Google group.
I find The top 50 children's books.
I am surprise to see that Rald Dahl have 6 story books in the top 50 children's books.
Somebody said "A Christmas Carol" is good book too, but why does it on top?
I think there are too many good books didn't in the top 50 so they just have a little sad.
There people didn't argue ,they are friendly.

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

Great work judy! This is the kind of post I like to see. You did everything in the assignment. It is a cool group too. You can get some ideas for books to read from it. Christmas Carol is an important classic book.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.