Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the great depression

http://www.pocanticohills.org/amprogress/Children_and_The_Great_Depression.htm
I went in this webside, I read all this webside,there has a pitcure.
this depression is at 1929 to 1939.
Amarica's market has failed, also many banks failed,too.
because this depression many childern had go to work, many people didn't has work.The parson that has no work ,they and there child live on the road, these childern call box childern.
Many chidern want to when the train is moveing then jump on the train, and if is gril they will dress like a boy, so they have a meal and bed, but if you fall down the train you will died.
←the Box childern

http://www.nps.gov/archive/elro/glossary/great-depression.htm
I went this webside I saw many pitcure,andsome diffrent imformation.
this webside said that the great depression the worst time is 1933.
they said they didn't have food, they will go to the bakery to get government give there bread.
this depression is not just Amrica.
←a old parson sleep outside the store on the street.
_______________________________________________________
My thouht:
I felt this great depression is very terrible, This time had many people died, also many people laost there work.
I HATE THIS DEPRESSION!
This is a very horrible thing.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Wonderful job Judy! I can see that you really read this time and learned some stuff too! This is one of your best blog posts in a very long time. If you do like this every time, you won't have so much blog homework! Keep up the good work!