Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Battle of britain

http://www.woodlandsjunior.kent.sch.uk/Homework/war/battleofbritain.htm#top

I went in this webside , this webside has many air froces 's picture, then I maybe know that this webside is talking about their air forces.

this webside almost tell about German's airforces :there are many kinds.

I hate the Operation Sealion most because this airfource clour is diffrent then other.also, this airfource are The frist go to Britain to destroy britan 's Royal.

(this is my favriote air force)

I like the last air force, beacuse it look cool and also it is tthe frist bomber .this airforce is black and a little dark blue.

http://www.iwm.org.uk/upload/package/27/battleofbritain/intro.htm


(the air force has burn)

I went this webside I felt that this webside's imformation is shorter then other webside.

this webside tell me that the battle of Britan , is a important air combat, also is the bigist a air combat at world war2.

the last Britan has get a victory ,then Germany has been lost.

this battle as been fight some months.

_________________________________________________________

My thought:

I felt that the battlee of Britan is a scary battle .

I hope won't have any battle again too.

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

This is ok. The second one is better than the first. The first doesnt have any information at all about the planes...